14 December 2008

i make shit

this is my first attempt at a men's medium weight, fall jacket100% wool, bemberg lining (that means that shit breathes and doesn't stick to you making you sweat, mmmmmm) 9 pockets (yup) double collar, two- way zipper.





custom designed in collaboration with and made for khingz only. SORRY.


see the thing is that shit took HELLA long to make, it was my first time. it almost kinda hurt a little. but forreal, i'm working my ass off to get my line out there, that way you won't need to give me your arm and leg for a custom joint. that is unless you want to. 

i'm always down for arms and legs.

check out some other shit i've made. 


3 comments:

Menelik said...

Yo, its yo cuz Milu. I am über down for a custom wool peacoat by the way.

Ninong Lilu said...

haha hope your uber down to pay some doe

Anonymous said...

whoa...no shit? that shit fly as hell