01 January 2010

Ahhhh finallythe future




20X is here and I'm excited. 2009 was very trying for many people and while there where lil disappointments i look bacc on that year as a full fledged victory and am anxious to continue that trend so I'm posting my new years resolutions right here for the universe to bear witness.

first to release lots of free music.
I gotta bunch of EP and mxtape ideas that i wanna bring to fruition this year. i doubt I'll drop a full length solo record this year but i will make my presence known thru consistent quality releases for FREE! Plus we will be droppin the Hi-Life album and I'ma get my guy Nam bacc out there.

Let Go and Let Love. this mantra is what made 2009 so fulfilling for me and I'ma rocc with this some more. I came up with this after a ruff break up where i really took to heart the statement that G-D is love and that you should let go and let G-D.

TOUR- BOOM that's the big one. If you aint gettin on the road then this isn't your job its your side hustle. Plus i fiend for new experience. I'm at least hittin this whole country but japan is always on the table it's time for me to materialize these blessings that been waitin on me.

Inspire. I really wanna inspire my homies to go for theirs super hard this year. One of the reasons I haven't wanted to live in the city is because i get surrounded by dope artist that arn't pushing them selves to reach they're full potential. Look I love Geo an Sabz but I'm tired of folk thinking that they ARE town music. It's not their fault tho' it's ours for not trying harder to reach beyond the city limits when expanding our music audience. So part of this year I'm pushin everyone to get the fucc outta here and put in work!

That's me this year if you wanna roll like that lets roll together if you can't just don't lay in the road.

pax rex

3 comments:

kitty wu said...

i love it. lets go!

Brett said...

Khalil, I loved that last post about The Filth. Look forward to hearing what you'll be putting out the next year! I'm also ready to put in some hard work. And if you need any chicago street teaming or a place to stay, let me know. I'll help out how ever I can

Unknown said...

Love the enthusiasm Khalil!!! Now if you could just stamp this message into Barry & Crispy's heads then the year should turn out lovely!!!