10 September 2009


I have a love of work that is deep and abiding. especially when i can work on something i care about. Well since dropping FSTS I have been able to work on NOTHING but music and it is a blessing. So in keeping with both my gratitude for my blessing and my aforementioned work-a-holic tendencies I'm dropping something new on the Masses next month. I'm Calling it Cold Hearted In Cloud City. Sorta a reference to the white Han Solo's unfortunate mishap with a Sith lord and a carbonite freezer and more an homage to my city's dominant atmospheric condition. I will have the LivinYard and Godspeed on it reaffirming my blessings with they're much loved presence. All the Beats are being done by none other than Mr. crispenel (sure THAT'S spelled wrong) BKA Crispy of GodSpeed. Here's a quicc sneak peak of a shitty downloadable version of the intro (shitty so you buy the real one and cuz I'm not good at this yet).

Cloud City
enjoy!

No comments: