28 September 2009

gabe and khingz heart africa show



YEZZIR its not an AbCreole show it's a Gabe and khingz show with special guest!! Its his last before he leaves the 6 for awhile to rocc shows in europe and Africa. And the guest will be special so come through. plus i will be dropping my latest project Cold Hearted in Cloud City. Only a small number of physical copies will be made so get at me!!! plus i will have a new sweat shirt and t shirt.

since i know your gonna miss him (me too snifl) here's some Gabe to lean on courtesy his blog
first up Home with toni hill and kwame beat by kitones
Next is me, Gabe the homie seiji and sister hailstorm called stay fly
so don't cry come through and enjoy good music buy some music and wish my guy a safe and fruitful trip!! and then make him come bacc i already miss this guy,ucc!!!

No comments: