10 July 2008

the 6 babay!!

Don't call it a come bacc (but it iz) weekly6

.. ..

Ok the good

.. ..

6. Anthony bourdain in ....Laos.... (this was heart wrenching, but real and necessary. A.B. is so cool (black way) I'm convinced he's not a white guy! Bua and I have decided he was Inuit.

..
..

5. Ne-Yo's a mili! ( what the fucc is going on rap music is making shawty lo and plies but r&b is making this guy who spits harder than they're career's!! step your fuccing game up nigga!!!!)


( he's not fuccin wit bambu's tho!)

4. Stolen laptops (I can't really elaborate on this right now but…um ...yea.

.. ..

3. Industrial design (see ya next quarter I'll be making the siccest shit ever!!!)

www.artinstitutes.edu

2. Kanye's blog (sorry Cristina, but I'm not on tour with him! But other than the models (even some of them) there is a lot of shit on here I'm into. I can let kanyego search the net for tight shit for me, I mean I work!) HARD!!!

www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/

  1. RED SKINNY PANTS sooooo swaggerriffic!!!

..
..

.. ..

Now the bad

.. ..

1. Homoerotic homophobes (dude I can't stand fags they should suck my dick bro!!! You don't see the break in logic there do you troy? I thought not)

.. ..

2. Dakota Comacho (technically you should be in the good section but your one BAAAAAAAD muthafucca!!! RIVAL IS THE GANG!!!

..
..

3. Andrew Zimmern (you're a jerk you exotify and dehumanize non WASP's! fucc you! You're every stereotype of the white boy! You're the fuccing amos and andy of Caucasoids. Boo to you sir BOOOOO!)

..
..

4. The south Florida python epidemic! (Nigga! They're multiplying by the thousands and they're all over 23 feet long!! We're doomed they'll eat us all!! Pray to the python gods that you may be spared!!) (It's true I saw it on discovery!)

.. ..

..here's a link to the article ..dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/05/16/giant-python-florida.html

5. 8 hour workdays (SURPRISE!! They still succ!)

.. ..

6. Red skinny pants (I got those drugs outta my system and left my 34 second expedition into hipsterdom. Sorry cap hill sniff alone.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Khalil,

I was bored at work today and saw your link to your blog and had to check it out. I wanted to drop a line because I wanted to profess that I thought I was the only one on that Anthony Bourdain shit!! AB is definitely a cool dude and I was disappointed when I didn't see him come to Seattle to speak earlier in the year. Also, you're dead on about Andrew Zimmerman. That guy comes off as condescending, culturally-insenstive and has an heir of white arrogance to him. He's flat-out unlikable. Having said that, I still watch the show because IT IS interesting to see, in our view, exetreme delicacies from different cultures. If you like those shows you should check out Pressure Cook with Ralph Pagano. He's cool just like Anthony Bourdain is cool.

Anyways, keep updating the blog!! I'm going to bookmark.

-Guillermo