26 November 2010

Khingz presents Khake & Khool-Aid


mwwwuaaah ha haaaa.
ohai. this is kitty wu and this my first ever post on Flying Dragon Punch. since this is my inaugural creation at FDP let me take a minute to let you know what you can expect from my lil additions on this fine blog:

1. good music - i like it.
2. lowercase letters - i like them. Khingz said i can do what i want here, so humor me.
3. bragging on Khingz - i like him. he makes good music and he always tells me the truth. i like that.
4. bragging on our people - our people are cool, they make good music and do good things. i like to brag about them.

that's about it. *ahem* now for my first brag on:


KHINGZ PRESENTS KHAKE & KHOOL-AID




















Khingz is a prolific music maker. he's always working on something. 2010 the focus has been the upcoming full-length album with Vitamin D called FILTH, his new group Hi-Life Soundsystem, and the (Fre)EP you are about to have in your happy hands.

Khake & Khool-Aid is my favorite Khingz album since Spaceships. i hope you enjoy as much as i am...get it here for FREEEEEE:

http://khingz.bandcamp.com/







1 comment:

Unknown said...

vitamin d + khingz = FILTH+Y