19 March 2010

sxsw 2nd day

oh the shit i been into. shout out baby girl with the homemade waffles i'm sorry but i'm not sorry i can't love you like you want me too. anyway. i will do a full recap some other time as i have lil blog energy rite now (tho i proly wont do it) but safe to say its been crazy! Hi-Lite of my trip so far has been the excellent Detroit showcase headed by Slum Ville and Black Milk. Even tho it was really just T3 it was dope!! Realy the freshest part was how talented Detroit is after i get home and sift thru all the music i got or bought that nite i will post for each person that blew me away starting with Maeday. thanx motor city so inspiring.

I end this transmission with an interview i did of Mister F.A.B. my first day here. aiiiit enjoi!





(and my interviews are smarter holla!!)

No comments: