19 October 2009

Cloud City is here




Sooo Cold Hearted in Cloud City is now a reality. This makes me very happy. Sales of all physical copies of this joint will go to Gabe while he's on the road (and more if he needs it). The music on here is inspired by my Blaq Han Solo persona, the great city of Seattle and me nerding out with Dume41 at the studio! haha. Crispy from GodSpeed (and our nu crew with B-flat called High Life) produced all the trax. This really was an exploration of different parts of my personality i was unable to indulge in on Spaceships. I'm still searching for my "true" sound (which will change the second i find it but hey) and this is the next step. This is more smoothed out and relaxed more representative of the Seattle hip hop i listened to in high school.
Very much made for chillin on rainy days or driving down Rainier on a cloudy day on your way to no where. enjoy

Itunes and cd baby links when they send them to me.

1 comment:

David said...

Aye, when is this coming to iTunes, Amazon, or CDBaby? Couldn't go to the concert or pick up a hard copy. Cant wait to hear it!