16 January 2009

my thoughts



I saw this and got nostalgic. No not on some good ol' days type vibe or i wish i was just remembering my younger years. I know i am blessed to survive to the ripe old age of 30 (yep OOOOOG SUKKA!) but, how can i say this. I'm ... lonely. I miss my my old homies that i wont see till i die. I lost a lotta people in the 90's and i guess bacc then i really felt i would be with them sooo much sooner. Now I'm grateful for the eye opening expediences i have had. I'm grateful for the 180 degree turn my life took. that i am alive and have a chance to atone for my sins. that i learned love of self and have hopefully made a difference in some of the lives around me. but the fact that those i surround my self with now never lived THAT life. that they can't fathom it relate to it or understand is so alienating. I feel like i have a different set of emotions and needs. that i somehow live an personal dimensional vortex slightly separated from the people i love. eh whatever this shit will just get labeled emo anyway.

No comments: